MAIZE BREEDING PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Do you feel like leading a great maize breeding project in Germany?
As you are already part of the seeding world, you already know Limagrain! In Limagrain Europe, we are 1.500 talents in 19 countries and we are among the leaders. We believe in a cooperative spirit, where you can discuss, learn from others, advance in your know-how, and create opportunities for yourself.
Your mission if you accept it :
You lead our breeding project for the early mixed maize market segment in Deutschland. Join us on our station in Bavaria. You report to the European Maize Program Head. We offer you a complete job including strategy, operations, management and finance.
Let’s focus on your job:
- you work on the business orientation with the Head of Breeding program to bring new lines and hybrids on the market.
- you implement this strategy and lead the breeding project.
- you run exchange programs with competitors or public institute and develop interaction with official authorities.
- you manage directly dedicated breeding teams and we can count on you to share the company standards and promote innovation.
- you prepare the budgets and investments for your program.
- you lead local collaborations with public and private partners and keep an eye on the competition germplasm.
What about you ?
- you are passionate about Plant Breeding and Genetics, or a closely related field. you have a PhD or equivalent level.
- you will be happy to share your skills in modern technologies for improvement of maize.
- your english is just as good as your german to communicate with your French Manager and your german colleagues.
- we need someone with leadership skills and minimum 5 years of experience in leading people and programs.
- you are good in using softwares for statistics and data management
- Cherry on the cake if you have an Experience as a plant breeder of maize or other hybrid crop in a successful commercial program, Knowledge of the target production region, associated biotic and abiotic stresses, and relevant germplasm base.
You are the one we need? please send us now your resume !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.